Website Prudential Zenith
- Collaborate with operations, finance and other experts in the business and senior management to help PZL develop plans for new lines of business or improving existing business.
- Ascertain premium rates required and cash reserves and liabilities necessary to ensure payment of future benefits.
- Design, review and help administer life insurance related plans, including but not limited to individual and group products, determining financial soundness and calculating premiums.
- Determine equitable basis for distributing surplus earnings under participating insurance contracts.
- Help determine company policy, and explain complex technical matters to company executives, regulators, shareholders, policyholders, and/or the insuring public.
- Determine policy contract provisions for each type of insurance.
- Manage credit and help price corporate insurance offerings.
- Provide expertise to help PZL manage risks and maximize returns associated with investment products or credit offerings.
- Testify before regulatory agencies on proposed legislation affecting our businesses.
- Monitor market for current prices and products and prepare competitive analysis reports
- Prepare monthly and quarterly and other adhoc financial reports
- Use pricing models to perform analysis on different product offerings
- Handle preparation and submission for filings returns to the regulators
- Lead the actuarial team in gathering and preparing analysis based on information from internal and external sources.
- Analyse experience statistics to estimate mortality, morbidity, lapse, persistency and maturity rates.
- Carry out valuations and creating and updating valuation programs and spreadsheet applications.
- Prepare recommendations to senior management based on data summaries, trends analysis, financial analysis and business analysis.
- Partner with the team to analyse data, construct probability tables to forecast risk and liability for future benefit payments.
5+ years’ experience in evaluating life insurance and related plans
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Data Analytics
- Project management
- Strong verbal and written communication ·
- Excellent numeracy and analytical capabilities ·
- Ability to clearly explain complex statistics and technical details ·
- Advanced computer skills including understanding of databases, spreadsheets and statistical analysis software.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Extensive knowledge of mathematics, statistics, computer science and calculus ·
- Familiarity with the financial services industry is a distinct advantage ·
- A deep understanding of the legislation relating to financial services
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com